A Children's Place mission is to provide safe, healthy and happy childcare for children ages six weeks to five years of age without regard to race, religious affiliation or social-economic status. The Center is non-profit and has been licensed by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services since 1971.
A comprehensive approach to early care and education.
In this environment we nurture social, physical, cognitive, and emotional development; We cultivate learning and creative expression. We aim to meet the individual needs of each child and his or her family.
We ensure that our children receive the following early intervention evaluations while enrolled in our program:
• Vision Screenings by Chautauqua Blind Association
• Denver Developmental Screenings by the Chautauqua County Department of Health
Our early care and education program is designed to ensure children with limited English proficiency are provided with equal access and opportunity to achieve curriculum goals. Two teachers are English-Spanish bilingual.
Our Teachers and Support Staff
• are background checked, finger printed and drug tested
• are certified in Adult/Child and Infant CPR and Infant/Child First Aid
• meet the continuous 30 hours of training in a two-year licensing period.
• All Head Teachers have education in the Early Childhood field.
*We do NOT administer medications.
Give us a call:
Open All Year Round Closed for
only (8) Holidays
Hours of Operation 7:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
We provide a balance of activities:
• child choice activities
• teacher directed activities
• large and small group interactions
• indoor play - spacious gym
• outdoor play - fenced in
• art, music
(6 weeks to 18 months)
(18 months to 3 years)
(3 years to 5 years)